Jenny Strasbaugh and I went around Orrville for their annual garage sale weekend (last year on this weekend we were having a rummage sale for Joe and Jen's mission trip)! Jenny was looking for clothes for her daughter Elena and I had Jen's "wish list" for Brenan in hand. It was a successful adventure (even though the weather was awful!!).
The very first sale we went to was ALL baby stuff! The couple had twins; a boy and a girl. They had so many clothes and then two car seats, two pack-n-plays, etc. The little onesies on the left range from 6-18 months (you'll see some in the next photo, too). She had six in a bag for $1.25 so I figured I'd just buy them all. Four sleepers, one long and one short-sleeve onesies, two pairs pants, 3 bibs, 2 hoodies, and one hooded bath towel.
I'm sorry this is blurry but I didn't realize it until after everything was in the washing machine! A woolly-warm hooded outfit, hooded bath towel, 3 bibs, more onesies, 4 sleepers, shirt, and an outfit.
All the clothes cost $23.50.
The swing cost $10.00:
I believe it was a successful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment